Leading Schools of the Future Pre-Conference - October 2
Assessment for Deeper LearningESSENTIAL QUESTIONS TO BE EXPLORED:
- How might we rethink Assessment for Deeper Learning?
- How might we build a culture that prioritizes meaningful assessment for deeper learning practices?
- How might we leverage assessment to ensure that ALL teachers and students experience learning that amplifies passion, engagement and empowerment?
- Strategize on how to make learning visible
- Prioritize deeper learning outcomes for your school
- Identify ways to capture how well students demonstrate mastery of deeper learning outcomes
- Dialogue and connect with local and national experts
- Network & share best practices with like-minded school leaders
EXPERTS TO GUIDE YOUR WORK:
- Laura McBain- K12 Lab Director of Community and Implementation, Stanford d.School
- Luke Ritchie- Board Member, Association of Independent Schools in South Australia & Head of School, Annesley Junior School
- Denise Espania- Po'o, Mālama Honua PCS
- MaryBeth Baldwin- English Teacher, Hawai'i Technology Academy
- Jenelle Peterson- Director, Hawai'i Technology Academy Maui
- Susannah Johnson- Individualized Realized
- Edna Hussey- Principal, Mid-Pacific Institute
- Buffy Cushman-Patz- Founder, SEEQS
- Dr. Sally Kingston- Senior Director of research and Evidence, PBL Works
- Leigh Fitzgerald- Mid-Pacific Institute
- Dr. Mark Hines- Mid-Pacific Institute
- Dr. Lisa Mireles- PBL Works
For more information please view the LSOTF Pre-Conference Flyer